Please feel free to contact us anytime so that we may help you with any questions or concerns you may have. If you happen to call or email after business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm MST), please leave a message and we will get back with you promptly during the next business day! (And if you call during business hours and we do not answer, please do the same and we will try to return your call before the day is over!)
- Most orders that are placed by 1 P.M. Mountain Time are processed and shipped the same day via UPS ground. Call 1-208-254-0591 for other shipping methods.
- If a product is out-of-stock the order will be shipped as soon as it is back in stock. Customer will be notified of the backordered situation.
- Shipping prices displayed on this web site are for the Contiguous United States, Hawaii, and Alaska. Please call for other location shipping prices (Canada and any other international countries).
- Please note that all shipments to Canada will be shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise requested. If United States Postal Service is requested it may have additional shipping charges. Please call or email for information.
- All APO or AE (Military Addresses) shipping prices will be quoted before charge.
Although we rarely have had any issues with shipping our product outside of the United States, Arlene’s Kitchen does not hold themselves responsible for any insured packages we send that are lost in the shipping process. We will do everything on our end as the seller and shipper to insure our products for international delivery, as well as provide the customer with all copies of insurance purchased, at the customer’s request. In the unfortunate event that USPS or the destination country’s postal service loses the product during the shipping process, we will reimburse the customer with the full amount that is paid through the insurance of the package.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s custom’s office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering shipping company or when you pick up the item – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International Government Regulations prohibit such behavior
- New/Unused items may be returned to Arlene’s Kitchen for refund or exchange for a period of 10 days after purchase.
- Backordered items purchased may be returned (new/unused) within 10 days of the date shipped. Arlene’s Kitchen must be contacted within 10 days of original order receipt to initiate a return and request a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- RA numbers are valid for 30 days from the issue date.
- Returns must be received in the original brand new, unused, factory fresh condition with all packaging and components included with the RA number clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- Any returns received requiring replacement of any packaging shall be charged a re-boxing fee of up to $15.
- Shipping must be prepaid by the customer, and the return is subject to a discretionary 20% restocking fee with a minimum of $10.
- This fee is to cover our credit card processing fees, merchant fees and labor.
- We highly recommend insuring your item for the price you paid for it, in addition to shipping with a reputable shipping service WITH tracking and delivery confirmation. Arlene's Kitchen does not hold itself responsible for return packages that do not arrive, nor do we hold ourselves responsible for return items damaged in transit.
We will replace defective equipment for up to 30 days. If we cannot replace the equipment we will refund the original purchase price less shipping. After the 30 day time period the Manufacturers warranty will apply.
Any customer information given to Arlene’s Kitchen will be used exclusively to process customer orders and to communicate with said customers. Such customer information will not be distributed, sold, or released to any other entity.