For a limited time SAVE $40 off the retail price of the WonderMill Electric Grain Mill!
WHY WonderMill? The WonderMill electric grain mill is the QUIETEST and FASTEST grain mill on the market. It uses recently-developed "high speed microburst" milling technology that bursts grain kernels into flour. Stainless steel fin-studded milling heads impact the grain at an extremely high speed with the left plate rotating at thousands of RPM's and the WonderMill's adjustment knob allows you to select your desired texture setting, from super fine flour to a coarser meal texture. The WonderMill electric grain mill grinds at temperatures that preserve nutrients, ensuring that you'll always have the perfect flour for your food. Imagine your favorite recipes made with the great taste and nutrition of 100% whole grain goodness—the WonderMill makes it possible, preserving nutrients and saving you money at the same time!!
In addition to wheat, the WonderMill will grind rice, corn and small grains such as quinoa, amaranth and others. It does an outstanding job of grinding beans and other legumes. Why spend money on expensive, pre-packaged gluten-free flours when you can use the WonderMill to make all things gluten free - at a fraction of the cost of store-bought - from white rice, brown rice, quinoa, soy, sorghum, millet, amaranth, bean, corn, garbanzos, and more. Check out our RECIPES for great gluten-free options. For a complete list of what the WonderMill can and cannot grind, visit our comprehensive list HERE.
- POWER -- The WonderMill features a 1250 watt LG Electronics motor that is capable of grinding over 100 pounds of flour per hour.
- CAPACITY -- Hopper capacity is 8 cups; flour bowl capacity is 16 cups. The flour bowl easily detaches from the milling assembly for easy storage.
- VERSATILITY -- Though the WonderMill is not a commercial grain mill it holds up well to the commercial challenge, and it will give you that same reliability in your home.
- EASE OF USE -- Simply choose your grinding preference, switch the machine on, fill the hopper, and out comes your flour! There are no small parts or gaskets to misplace, and advancements in the WonderMill's design mean you can turn the mill off even while it's milling if you wish, then turn it back on to continue milling. After use, the WonderMill milling heads quickly and easily self-clean themselves, and they do a virtually dust-free job of it.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES -- An optional flour bagger accessory lets you grind straight into bags allowing you to seamlessly freeze or transport flour, The flour bowl easily detaches from the milling assembly for easy storage. The Small Grain and Bean Adapter fine-tunes your grinding experience allowing you to grind small and large items at the perfect speed
- PEACE OF MIND -- The WonderMill comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty (6 year warranty on parts and labor and lifetime warranty on the milling heads). Combine that with our fifteen years of experience and you can rest assured that you are buying from the right place. Likewise, the WonderMill Wheat Grinder is the only mill that has passed the stringent testing required to be certified by UL, CSA, and CE.
Arlene's Kitchen offers many grain mill choices, both electric and hand-crank.
Our customers have been very pleased with their WonderMills, and we think you would be too—whether you're looking for a wheat grinder, a corn grinder, or a flour grinder for gluten-free grain. If you have questions about the WonderMill or any other milling-related topic you'd like to visit about, please give us a call. We'd be happy to help in any way we can, and we really look forward to serving you!
Did we forget something? If you need more information about this product, please email us what else you'd like to know at email@example.com